Concept of ANALYTICAL INTELLIGENCE
- Automated support functions utilizing digital technology, such as M2M, IoT, and Artificial Intelligence (AI), that enable higher productivity and maximum reliability.
- Allows a system to monitor and diagnose itself, handle any issues during data acquisition without user input, and automatically behave as if it were operated by an expert.
- Supports the acquisition of high-quality, reproducible data regardless of an operator’s skill level for both routine and demanding applications.
Coverage of the Analytical Intelligence brand
- The Culmination of Shimadzu's Expertise in Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometry
- Robustness and Ease of Use
- Intelligent Automation Improves Workflow Efficiency
- Automatic Conditioning (Aging) Function
- Automatic Notifications to Replace Consumables
- Smooth Operability
- Improved Productivity of Data Analysis Operations
- Automatic Spectral Evaluation (Spectral Evaluation Function)
- Stronger Data Management
- Measurements Automated with Automatic Control
- Shortens Experimental Process
- Measuring is Easy
- Measures Photon Count Accurately