Product of the month
Product of the Month provides monthly updates on our new and trending products. We focus on one product each month, introducing product features, solutions, and applications. Learn more about Shimadzu’s products and technologies here.
- ICPMS-2040 can achieve accurate analysis and high stability, as well as lower Ar gas consumption and running costs with mini-torch.
- Trace elements in drinking water can be analyzed without H2 gas.
- Avoids a complex investigation of conditions by using the analytical conditions from preset methods.
ICPMS-2040/2050 Series ICP Mass Spectrometers
An Era Without Compromise
The ICPMS-2040 series and ICPMS-2050 series are inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometers (ICP-MS) for qualitatively and quantitatively analyzing inorganic elements. The ICPMS-2040/2050 achieve high-sensitivity measurements with less environmental load due to reduced argon gas consumption during measurements.
The ICPMS-2040 is the standard model whereas the ICPMS-2050 offers higher sensitivity. The ICPMS-2050 achieves superior sensitivity measurements for specific elements through a new mechanism for removing unnecessary ions. Additionally, both products provide approximately twice the sensitivity of conventional models through the use of a uniquely designed plasma torch. They also provide for a more efficient workflow by incorporating a wide variety of functions to support users, such as a function to shorten the rinse time, and field-specific measurement conditions that are provided as standard.
- Exceptional yet Eco Friendly
- High Throughput with No Additional Cost
- Minimal Operation Required