MB100/MB101/MB120/MB112H Ferromagnetic Object Detector
The MB100, MB101, and MB102 ferromagnetic object detectors are highly sensitive single-axis differential fluxgate magnetometers for the detection of objects that contain ferromagnetic metals such as iron and nickel, and for the detection of objects with an electric current.
The MB100 and MB101 come with a water pressure-resistant detector unit and cable and waterproof control unit, and the MB120 comes with a water pressure-resistant integrated detector unit and control unit.
The MB112H is a lightweight and high-performance detector developed mainly for survey work performed on land. It has an integrated detector unit and control unit with a waterproof detector part and splashproof controller part.
- Detection of buried magnetic objects by boring (MB100, MB101)
- Detection of buried and unexploded mines, bombs, and shells
- Detection of shipwrecks, anchors, and other buried magnetic objects
- Searching for weapons in waterways and bogs
- Detection of buried iron piping
- Detection of power cables that transmit direct current
- Accurate detection of objects regardless of detector movement speed
- Uses differential magnetometry to cancel out the earth's magnetic field and only detect targets
- Detects targets that are close to or within soil, sand, water, snow, ice, or non-magnetic metal
- Determines the buried target depth based on changes in relative position of target and detector
* Appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.