MB140 Portable Magnetometer
The MB140 is a portable fluxgate magnetometer for highly sensitive measurement of magnetic fields produced by magnetic materials such as iron and nickel, and magnetic fields produced by objects with an electric current.
- Measurement of geomagnetism and changes in geomagnetism
- Measurement of magnetic field produced by magnetic materials
- Measurement of magnetic field produced by electrical current
- Measurement of magnetic shielding effect for magnetically shielded rooms and magnetically shielded cases
- Detection of moving magnetic material
- Evaluation of material magnetism
- High resolution to 0.3 nT
- Simultaneous measurement of single axis differential, display of 3 axis composite value
- Analog and digital output display
- Two power supplies: 100 V AC and dry cell batteries
- Capable of measuring relative permeability of 1.0-2.0 (optional)
This product consists of a controller unit and a probe. The magnetic fields and relative permeabilities shown below can be measured depending on the probe to be connected to the controller unit.
|2 axis component magnetic field||Magnetic field probe I|
|3 axis component, single axis differential component and 3 axis composite magnetic field||Both magnetic field probe I and magnetic field probe II (optional)|
|Relative permeability||Magnetic permeability probe (optional)|
* Appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.