Tuesday, April 8, 2014 | News & Notices At OPIE'14 (April 23-25, 2014, Yokohama, Japan) , we will exhibit our optical and laser devices. Please visit us at booth #H-1.
At OPIE'14 (OPTICS & PHOTONICS International Exhibition) (April 23-25, 2014, Yokohama, Japan) , we will exhibit our optical and laser devices (LD module, High power Laser Mirrors, Precision Refractometer). Please visit us at booth #H-1 (LASER EXPO 2014).
April 23[Wed] - 25 [Fri], 2014
PACIFICO YOKOHAMA Exhibition Hall B,C
OPIE'14 Official Website
Admission fee is 2,000 JPY except registrant with invitation card and student with student ID.
Fiber-Coupled BLUE Direct Diode Laser
- Output Power:10W
- High brightness
- High efficiency
- 100-um dia. fiber
- Compact housing
Diffraction Grating for Laser Systems LA Series
- High diffraction efficiency
- Wide wavelength coverage
- Wide selection
50mW Compact Low-Noise Green Laser module
- High-quality beam characteristics thanks to our specially-designed microchip laser module technologies.
- Compact body with control PCB built into the laser head.
- High efficiency and low power consumption.
- Polarization extinction ratio of 100:1 or more.
Multiple-Wavelength Laser Module
- Combines more than 4 wavelengths selected from 405nm to 790nm.
- SM/PM fiber output.
355nm UV pulsed Laser
- Replaceable pumping laser for repair
- Excellent power stability
- Compact size
- High beam quality
- Average power : > 1W
- Pulse width: < 20nsec
- Pulse rate : < 100kHz
*We will exhibit the following products.
- BEAM IMPACT
- Wavelength Stabilized LD Module
- PPMgSLT Crystal For SHG or Optical Parametric Application
- Laser Mirrors & Laser Windows for High Power Laser
- NIR High Efficiency Gratings for S- polarization
- Toroidal Diffraction Gratings
- Concave Diffraction Gratings
- Low Stray Light Diffraction Gratings "LO-RAY-LIGH(R)" Dicing type gratings
- Off-Axis Parabolic Mirrors SPA series
- Toroidal Mirrors TR series
- Optical Probes for Engine Combustion "ExDop(R)"
- KPR-3000 Precision Refractometer
Please note that the exhibits are subject to change without previous notice.