SFE-ENANTIOSELECTIVE-SFC-QQQ MS FOR THE DETERMINATION OF CHIRAL PESTICIDES IN HEMP SEEDS
Product of the month
Product of the Month provides monthly updates on our new and trending products. We focus on one product each month, introducing product features, solutions, and applications. Learn more about Shimadzu’s products and technologies here.
- Supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC) enables preparative purification of volatile compounds such as aroma components.
- The analytical fraction system enables a smooth transition from analysis to preparative purification.
- The unique “LotusStream” gas-liquid separator enables recovery of target components with high purity and high yield.
Just another chromatographic technique...
or the only technique you’ll need?
- Unified speed of analysis, sensitivity, and resolution
Supercritical CO2 enables highly efficient sample extraction and high-resolution chromatographic analysis. The result; improved sensitivity and throughput for multi-analyte analyses.
- High recovery rate of preparative purification with excellent operability
Reliable small volume fractionation is ensured through Shimadzu’s unique collection technology.
- Fully automated on-line sample preparation, analysis and fractionation
Target compounds are automatically extracted, analyzed, and fractionated.