Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrophotometer
Red Dot Design Awards for Product Design 2018
Press Release >>
IRSpirit, Ready to Run
Space-Efficient with High Expandability
- Compact FTIR that travels where it's needed.
- For sites with only a narrow space available, samples can be measured with the unit positioned horizontally or vertically.
- With the widest sample compartment in its class, it easily accommodates Shimadzu and third-party accessories.
Dedicated IR Pilot Program Ensures Immediate and Easy System Operation
- IR Pilot includes 23 application programs as standard.
- Includes an identification test program convenient for routine inspections as standard.
- Includes a pass/fail judgment program specialized for contaminant analysis as standard.
High Reliability Ensures the System Can Be Introduced with Confidence
- Stable interferometer performance based on technology inherited from high-end models.
- Designed to endure even high-humidity environments (KRS-5 window is selectable).
- Instrument status monitoring function enables users to understand the instrument status easily
- Anti-theft and anti-drop keylock can be installed.
This product is certified as Shimadzu's Eco-Products Plus.
Reduced power consumption by 62% compared with conventional Shimadzu's products.