LCMS Food Safety Application is now available.
LabSolutions LCMS Measurement Result Judgment Assistance Software
iFlagger for the LCMS-2020 ultra fast liquid chromatograph mass spectrometer uses parameters to assist in determining the presence of a target compound.
By selecting the target compound and selecting user-friendly options and prompts in iFlagger, analyzing and reporting data can be performed automatically.
■ iFlagger automatically analyzes samples and processes data.
■ Easy to understand results.
■ Final results can be exported in text or .csv which is convenient for organizing or summarizing data.
■ Analysis parameters can be customized for multiple compounds or single compounds.
- iFlagger includes sample parameters for analyzing the presence of compounds.
- A variety of parameters can be used in combination to support a wide range of target compounds.
- LabSolutions LCMS is required for operating iFlagger.
- Only qualitative analysis can be made with iFlagger. iFlagger cannot be used for quantitative applications.
- User must be proficient in the concepts behind LCMS and LabSolutions software in order to determine analysis parameters.
- Please note no warranty, expressed or implied, is provided for the method files or analysis criteria included or for the results obtained.
News / Events
Application Note: "Analysis of Pharmaceuticals' Impurity - Regulations and Analysis for Carcinogenic Substances -"
Application Note: "Various Analysis Techniques for Organic Acids and Examples of Their Application"
Shimadzu has released the Metabolites Method Package Suite.
Provides ready-to-use methods for over 1900 metabolites
This suite allows comprehensive analysis of over 1900 metabolites without the need for investigation of separation conditions, MRM optimization or parameter settings.
Direct Probe Ionization Mass Spectrometer - APPLICATION NOTEBOOK -
Shimadzu has released the LC/MS/MS Rapid Toxicology Screening System Ver.3.
This system improves the efficiency of simultaneous LC/MS/MS analysis methods by allowing the user to start analysis without time-consuming steps such as consideration of separation conditions and MS parameter optimization.