Shimadzu has released the LC/MS/MS Method Package for Modified Nucleosides
LabSolutions LCMS Measurement Result Judgment Assistance Software
iFlagger for the LCMS-2020 ultra fast liquid chromatograph mass spectrometer uses parameters to assist in determining the presence of a target compound.
By selecting the target compound and selecting user-friendly options and prompts in iFlagger, analyzing and reporting data can be performed automatically.
■ iFlagger automatically analyzes samples and processes data.
■ Easy to understand results.
■ Final results can be exported in text or .csv which is convenient for organizing or summarizing data.
■ Analysis parameters can be customized for multiple compounds or single compounds.
- iFlagger includes sample parameters for analyzing the presence of compounds.
- A variety of parameters can be used in combination to support a wide range of target compounds.
- LabSolutions LCMS is required for operating iFlagger.
- Only qualitative analysis can be made with iFlagger. iFlagger cannot be used for quantitative applications.
- User must be proficient in the concepts behind LCMS and LabSolutions software in order to determine analysis parameters.
- Please note no warranty, expressed or implied, is provided for the method files or analysis criteria included or for the results obtained.
News / Events
Shimadzu has released the LC/MS/MS Method Package for Primary Metabolites Ver. 3
Technical Report: "Total Solution for Metabolomic Analysis of Endogenous Metabolites Using Exact Mass Database"
Shimadzu has released the LC/MS/MS Method Package for Short Chain Fatty Acids
Shimadzu has released the LC/MS/MS Method Package for Lipid Mediators Ver. 3
Shimadzu has released the LC/MS/MS Method Package for Bile Acids Ver. 2.