Striving for the Ultimate in Accuracy and Easy Operability
By combining new technologies with those cultivated over Shimadzu's long history, the Shimadzu spectrofluorophotometer has been reborn as the RF-6000. Combined with new LabSolutions RF software, designed for unrivaled measurement accuracy and easy operation, the RF-6000 offers the ultimate performance for a diverse range of customers' measurement needs.
- Enhanced sensitivity and dynamic range enable fluorescence as well as bioluminescence, chemiluminescence, and electro-luminescence measurements.
- High-speed 3D scanning enables rapid acquisition of 3D spectra.
- Spectral-Corrected Excitation and Emission spectra can be scanned.
- Fluorescence quantum yield and Fluorescence quantum efficiency measurements are available.
- Highest level SNR in its class: 1,000 or more (RMS) /350 or more (P-P)
- High-speed scanning of 60,000 nm/min minimizes scan time.
- 2,000 hour long life Xe lamp.
- Extended range PMT offers scan wavelength range to 900nm.
- Easy-to-use LabSolutions RF software simplifies analysis.
- Validation routines included.
- Status bar in LabSolutions RF indicates lamp and accessory status.
- Large sample compartment for all analytical needs.
Wide Variety of Spectral Techniques
Supports Applications in a Wide Variety of Fields
This product is certified as Shimadzu's Eco-Products Plus.
Reduced power consumption by 46% compared with conventional Shimadzu's products.
Download the latest brochure.
Shimadzu RF-6000 Fluorescence Spectrometer - Getting Started
News / Events
A bridge with our customers - Plastic, Recycling and Environmental aspects
Release of Six New UV-i Selection Brand UV-VIS Spectrophotometer Models
The SolidSpec-3700i/3700i DUV have three detectors which cover the range from ultraviolet to near-infrared. This product is equipped with LabSolutions UV-Vis software.
Shimadzu has released the UV-1900i UV-VIS Spectrophotometer.
The UV-1900i is a double-beam UV-Vis Spectrophotometer using Shimadzu's original LO-RAY-LIGH™ diffraction grating technology.
This product is equipped with LabSolutions UV-Vis software.
FTIR TALK LETTER Vol. 33 is now available.
FTIR TALK LETTER Vol. 32 is now available.
By combining proven LabSolutions IR software and AIMsolution software for controlling the infrared microscope, a highly reliable regulatory compliant software system was created.