Striving for the Ultimate in Accuracy and Easy Operability
By combining new technologies with those cultivated over Shimadzu's long history, the Shimadzu spectrofluorophotometer has been reborn as the RF-6000. Combined with new LabSolutions RF software, designed for unrivaled measurement accuracy and easy operation, the RF-6000 offers the ultimate performance for a diverse range of customers' measurement needs.
- Enhanced sensitivity and dynamic range enable fluorescence as well as bioluminescence, chemiluminescence, and electro-luminescence measurements.
- High-speed 3D scanning enables rapid acquisition of 3D spectra.
- Spectral-Corrected Excitation and Emission spectra can be scanned.
- Fluorescence quantum yield and Fluorescence quantum efficiency measurements are available.
- Highest level SNR in its class: 1,000 or more (RMS) /350 or more (P-P)
- High-speed scanning of 60,000 nm/min minimizes scan time.
- 2,000 hour long life Xe lamp.
- Extended range PMT offers scan wavelength range to 900nm.
- Easy-to-use LabSolutions RF software simplifies analysis.
- Validation routines included.
- Status bar in LabSolutions RF indicates lamp and accessory status.
- Large sample compartment for all analytical needs.
Wide Variety of Spectral Techniques
Supports Applications in a Wide Variety of Fields
This product is certified as Shimadzu's Eco-Products Plus.
Reduced power consumption by 46% compared with conventional Shimadzu's products.
Shimadzu RF-6000 Fluorescence Spectrometer - Getting Started
News / Events
In order to reduce plastic waste, the development of eco-friendly alternative materials is being promoted. As an alternative, biomass plastics and biodegradable plastics are becoming more widely available. Biodegradable Plastics are plastics that are decomposed into low-molecular compounds by microorganisms in the environment. So they break down easily in nature, which is an opposite characteristic of petroleum-based plastics.
Various instruments are used for the appraisal of precious stones. These instruments are not limited to general gemstone appraisal tools such as the stereoscopic microscope, but also include various analytical instruments.
Shimadzu has released the IRXross
The IRXross™ creates a new concept for infrared spectroscopy. It offers the optimal solution for a new era with diverse application requirements.
UV TALK LETTER Vol. 22 is now available.
Shimadzu has released the Guide to Biopharmaceutical Solutions
FTIR TALK LETTER Vol. 36 is now available.