Striving for the Ultimate in Accuracy and Easy Operability
By combining new technologies with those cultivated over Shimadzu's long history, the Shimadzu spectrofluorophotometer has been reborn as the RF-6000. Combined with new LabSolutions RF software, designed for unrivaled measurement accuracy and easy operation, the RF-6000 offers the ultimate performance for a diverse range of customers' measurement needs.
- Enhanced sensitivity and dynamic range enable fluorescence as well as bioluminescence, chemiluminescence, and electro-luminescence measurements.
- High-speed 3D scanning enables rapid acquisition of 3D spectra.
- Spectral-Corrected Excitation and Emission spectra can be scanned.
- Fluorescence quantum yield and Fluorescence quantum efficiency measurements are available.
- Highest level SNR in its class: 1,000 or more (RMS) /350 or more (P-P)
- High-speed scanning of 60,000 nm/min minimizes scan time.
- 2,000 hour long life Xe lamp.
- Extended range PMT offers scan wavelength range to 900nm.
- Easy-to-use LabSolutions RF software simplifies analysis.
- Validation routines included.
- Status bar in LabSolutions RF indicates lamp and accessory status.
- Large sample compartment for all analytical needs.
Wide Variety of Spectral Techniques
Supports Applications in a Wide Variety of Fields
This product is certified as Shimadzu's Eco-Products Plus.
Reduced power consumption by 46% compared with conventional Shimadzu's products.
Download the latest brochure.
Shimadzu RF-6000 Fluorescence Spectrometer - Getting Started
News / Events
UV-Vis-NIR Spectroscopy Software VisEase
FTIR TALK LETTER Vol. 35 is now available.
Shimadzu’s New FTIR-Based Plastic Analyzer Simplifies Evaluation of Plastic Degradation
A bridge with our customers - Plastic, Recycling and Environmental aspects
Release of Six New UV-i Selection Brand UV-VIS Spectrophotometer Models
The SolidSpec-3700i/3700i DUV have three detectors which cover the range from ultraviolet to near-infrared. This product is equipped with LabSolutions UV-Vis software.
Shimadzu has released the UV-1900i UV-VIS Spectrophotometer.
The UV-1900i is a double-beam UV-Vis Spectrophotometer using Shimadzu's original LO-RAY-LIGH™ diffraction grating technology.
This product is equipped with LabSolutions UV-Vis software.