Improvement of LCA (Life Cycle Assessment) and reduction of environmental burden solutions for technical issues
- Lubricating Oil
- LiB (Lithium-Ion Batteries)
- FC (Fuel Cells)
- Evaluation of Damping Characteristics of Shock Absorbers
- Smells within Vehicles
- Quantitation of Feeling Tests
- Evaluating Durability of Steering Mechanisms for Automobiles in Three Axes
- Judgment of Acceptance of Light Shielding Films for Automobiles
Evaluations of the attenuation characteristics of shock absorbers
Quantitation of sensory tests
- V&V of CFRP Tensile Testing Results
- Determining the Failure Mechanisms of Composite Materials—Observation of the Failure Process in CFRTP—
- Improving CAE Reliability for Composite Materials—Three-Point Bending Impact and High-Speed Compression Testing of Composite Materials—
- Analysis of the Failure Behavior of Fiber Reinforced Plastics in High-Speed Compression Testing
- Dynamic Tensile Testing Using a Three-Dimensional DIC Analysis System —Observation of Strain Distribution and Measurement of Strain in Polypropylene Just before Fatigue Failure—
- Reduction in the Number of Operations for Dimensional Measurement of Complex Molded Products
- Improvement of the Accuracy of CAE Analysis of Press Processing of High Tensile Strength Steel Material
Multilateral evaluation is effective for correctly evaluating materials that are used for automotive parts. Shimadzu will assist you with material evaluation with a wide range of analysis and test instruments lineup.
Contaminations mixed in and adhering during production and working processes and silent changes in the materials used in products can cause product defects.
Integrated analysis using various analysis methods is effective for trouble analysis.